Permanent Identification for Lost or Stolen Pet Recovery
Help your pet return home! Collars can be lost or removed. ID tags wear and fall off. Your frightened pet can’t ask for directions or help if it becomes lost. For your pet’s safety, Bergheim Pet Hospital & Clinic recommends permanent identification with a microchip.
- About the size of a grain of rice
- Implanted in the less sensitive scruff area
- ISO compatible chip that provides worldwide coverage
- Durable biocompatible polymer material that reduces chip movement
- No online registration cost or annual fees
- Free 24/7 support network
- Online access to lost pet posters and other critical information updates
- Visit www.petparents.com for more details
What you need to know about microchips:
- Microchips have a unique identification code that is revealed by a specialized radio frequency scanner, and that code is linked to a database.
- If you do not register your pet’s microchip information in the database, the chip may be untraceable or only traced to the vendor whom that lot was sold to.
- Microchips do not locate your pet like a global positioning signal (GPS), but provide permanent identification if your pet is scanned by animal control, shelters, or veterinarians.